Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stuff I forgot to post...

"Now I had the time of my liiiiiife and I neva felt like this before"..I didnt know you knew, but Patrick Swayze has a terminal illness, but its good to see him out and about. Here he is at a Lakers game with Paula Abdul. Dont act like you didnt grow up on those movies! Red Dawn! Dirty Dancing, Ghost, Road House lol...Remember the cival war/slavery mini series North and South? lol...ok one more The Outsiders! Im just sayin
So if you ever wanted to see what the 2 people look like that created Amy Winehouse...here ya go. Dad is actually kinda cute lol...PS i dont care what anybody says the girl still has 2 of the best albums out right now! Nice Push up mom!

Ok so I know what youre thinking "I cant tell...will he or wont he be cute?" I guess time will tell


Yo check out crazy eyes right here! whats up with that? lol Nice dress though. Man when I grow up I wanna go to Cannes

Man check out this work of art that Natalie Portman wore in Cannes



No comments: