Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boy do i have great news for all my 70's and 80's babies

So word on the street (well Tom Joyner) is that there is going to be an "Electric Company"remake. Now I dont know about you, but I got very excited reading this. You see as a young child I often considered myself a little cooler then most because I watched "Electric Company". I wasnt the typical "Sesame Street" kid. I watched the show with the folks with afros like Morgan Freeman. Anyway, in honor of this news I thought we should take this time to reflect and share with all the 90's babies lol

wait you gotta see this one with Morgan Freeman in the bathtub lol




wait check out how we learned the word "SNNEZE" from Morgan Freeman


wait check out when Bill Cosby joined in!



Oh hold up I cant leave this post without a Rita Moreno video. Stand up PR!



oh this is too fun, oh wait guess what else I found? I think its time to Fraggle Rock!


WOW for a minute I was 5 all over again, oh well back to paying bills

No comments: