Thursday, May 22, 2008

In other news...







lol Fantasia brought her boo Young Dro to the American Idol Finale. No I dont have a comment...as long as shes happy...with him and that hair (actually its growing on me) Jordin was there too




Yo thanks to Bossip I found these really cool pics. This photographer Derek Blanks out of Atlanta does this crazy mirror pics or as he calls them, Alter Ego shots. Check out this one of Mashonda..yes they are both her!


Chrisette, the fan and the artist





Triple threat Tisha Campbell



Oh did yall meet my family?

What? Thats my uncle Rak and his wife Aunt Michelle and my cousins! Aint they cute? lol

Here's my uncle with one of the Native American citizens in Oregon...we are so proud of him

Meanwhile my sista Estelle was gettin it in last night in NY

UH oh check out Diddy with Tracey Edmonds...can we say major movie project comin? I think so!

Yo i think its really cool that the movie studio allowed 106 and Park to have their own screening of Indiana Jones! Harrison even came out! Terrence you done made it!

No comments: