Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In efforts to consolidate there will be 1 blog by me

So I got your entertainment concerns for today lol..... So did you hear about the "Black Music Month" Covers for Essence? Its kinda cool cuz they have Jill, Mary and Alicia listening to their debut albums and the reaction of the ladies years later. I love Essence Magazine anyway. They can make the ugliest woman look like a work of art! lol Anyway take a look at the covers






Oh did you hear Jill in the studio with me Monday?
Listen



Im go on a limb and say that pick tails on a grown ass man are not HOT! Somebody share this thought with Young Buck


Damn Carrie for real?



Yup thats Sarah Jessica Parker's hard workin hands....I thought all she did was act. I know her husband must be happy! She puttin in work lol


I still havent seen Cat on A Hot Tin Roof but at leasts the Ross's did


Wanna see something nasty?

Thats Amy Winehouse and that guy who used to date Kate Moss and got caught with all them drugs.....yuck

but they do look good together lol match made in heaven

And what is wrong with the Game? Is this supposed to be artistic?

Yoooo Have yall seen Collin Ferrell lately? They say he looks like that for a movie but-ter ummmm......

Awww how cute...Faith and Lil Biggie on the set of the movie

No comments: