Saturday, May 10, 2008

My favorite magazine that you need to read!

So my friend Tayyib and the crew over there on Callowhill street put together this awesome (yes i said awesome) magazine that everyone in Philly needs to know about. And Im not just saying this because I'm in it (page 27). But if youre a Philly head and you love this city or maybe you forgot why you used to love this city, YOU NEED THIS MAGAZINE. Lucky for us they have this really interactive website that now features a Digital Version of the magazine. Im talkin every page! But check it out! It comes out every 3 months and this is the Music edition with the Roots on the cover and the anniversary of "American Bandstand" on the otherside. One highlight for me (outside of my interview lol) is the article on the "come up" of the Touch of Jazz guys. Its really cool

No comments: