Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SEX IN THE CITY!!!! LAST NIGHT!!

ok so i didnt go to the big NY one, but who cares!?!?!?!? I saw it, but for some of us who need visuals here are some pics from the Radio City premiere of Sex in The City







Look at Carrie and Ferris...still together!



And the Diva of the night ........








I am really liking this dress and yall are gonna love her role!






Ok so I met Shemeka at Bookbinders downtown for a special cocktail party the movie promotion company gave for some VIP's. Yall know Shemeka is a producer at CN8 now so she bigger then me so I just keep close lol. Anyway as soon as I go to the check out table I run into Berlinda (Fox producer) and Lady Nutter aka Lisa Nutter

(yeah the mayor's wife) who has the most beautiful head
of locs. Anyway she said shes a big fan of the show and so excited. Meanwhile she and I attacked the free vittals. Im talkin crab balls, sushi, lil sloppy joes, shrimp with bacon wrapped around it (of course i didnt try that dont dine with the swine). Anyway so Sheneille



(Good Day Philadelphia) comes in and we are informed that they will be showing the movie at 2 theaters. So some of us divide. Shout out to Irize I know youre glad I asked you to go to one of Envy's Single in the City events (cuz they gave out free tix to the premiere). The line at the Ritz East was re damn diculous, but thanks to smooth talkin Shemeka leading us girls we walked in with no problems.



Then we walked in and it was like a real event. I mean each chair had big Nicole Miller bag with lots of goodies. And we each had a big Vitamin Water in our cup holder (and what a relief because you know how expensive those Ritz's can be). Anyway slowyly but sure the lights went off (after they did giveways consisting of diamond studs, a Nicole Miller dress and a Juicy purse). The crowd roared with applause as the opening credits came on briefly giving us a backstory on all our favorite girls. Man I aint gonna lie I instantly started crying in excitement, fyi so was Shemeka (she handed out tissues in the beginning of the movie). And I must say that this movie attacked everything I wandered about after the Series Finale. Can Miranda and Steve really make it? Will Samatha really be able to be true to Smith? What would Carrie wear to her ideal wedding (PS that question gets answered numerous times)? And how bout Charlotte and her baby issues? Oh and the fashion! Ladies the fashion! Patricia Field out did herself! Just go see it with your girls or your guy and you will appreciate either relationship when you leave...or maybe you will change your mind about love!

No comments: