Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I would like to introduce you to my friend Larry Gold...

Hey guys so every now and then I remember why I started a blog. One reason was to introduce the rest of the world to my interesting world and the interesting people in it. Which brings me to Larry Gold. Youre like who? Shame on you! lol Well I was introduced to Larry over 7 years ago when I moved here. He is a Philadlephia Music Legend. He is a cello player. He is a string arranger and a studio owner. He owns "The Studio". This studio is home to "The Roots" (They actually have their own recording studion within "The Studio" also Questlove keeps his ginormous record collection there), Justin has recorded there, Timberland has been there numerous times, JLo and her super long sessions and even Mariah. Look I just thought we should be aware of some of our hidden gems in the area. So i found this video that MSN did on Larry which is really cool and he actually gives a nice tour of the studio. Check it out...

Larry Gold
Larry Gold

No comments: