Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oprah and Michelle Obama put the word down for Chicago!

and dammit it didnt work! lol












By the way although I love Brazil, its one of my favorite places to visit, Rio is not the place for the Olympics lol. I dont see anything coming out of that, but trouble. All those men from different countries trying to get a piece of what THEY think Brazil is famous for. Sound like some good set ups for robery and kidnapping. Like I was tellin a homie of mine who was saying you can get robbed in Chicago. THAT my friend is way different then the same happening in Brazil. Ive been there quite a few times and folks are HUNGRY in Brazil. They have different types of crime going on, lol. And then those who do consomate their trip, you gotta worry about them coming home and bringing something back with them. Seriously think about how our USA basketball team is gonna act when they step into Rio. Like kids in a candyshop, lol. Im telling you. Rio not the place lol. Also my mom just reminded me that Summer in Brazil is WINTER in Brazil lol. But let me also say do visit Brazil on your own it is a beautiful place filled with culture. Check the Archives for my pics from Salvdor Brazil if youre interested in going.

PS
Mr President sure did miss his wife while they were seperated....



Now thats good lovin!

No comments: