Friday, April 15, 2011

Behind the scenes of Questlove's Parisian Lockdown...that sure is some beautiful music!

     So this weekend is one of my favorite weekends for the PIFA festival.  As noted in a privious post, it is the weekend of my homies Questlove, DJ Afrodjiak , Rich Medina, James Poyser, Anthony Tidd and the honorable, Larry Gold, take over the Kimmel Center on behalf of PIFA.  The night begins with Quest and some exceptional musicials, full orchestra included.  As a matter of fact, when you get a chance look up some of the highlighted folks I  mention and show in the videos.  I  think   Quest can explain more of what you can expect better then me I love how he gives love to CAPA (his creative arts high school )for introducing him to classical music.  Its going to be a special night.. ....











Here is a sample of the beautiful music you can look forward to hearing.  Even thought they gave us a small piece it felt like a little piece of what heavan might sound like....







Legendary saxophonist, David Murray...






Oh and dont forget after that we party for FREE with Quest Love , Rich Medina and DJ Afrodjiak


But if youre interested in  tickets for the Sunday show, I got your back right THERE

Dont forget to follow PiFA for all the really cool events for the upcoming week!



..
See yall Sunday!


This blog is proudly supported by PIFA 

No comments: