Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So was I the only one watching the White House Corresponspants dinner?

I ask because ohhhhhhhh Wanda Sykes killed it! Now here's a question. Why do people hire comedians and then get mad when they get offended by jokes? Now I looooove me some Wanday Sykes. Shes represents DC to the fullest and hey who doesnt like a women to comes out of the closet on stage at a Gay marriage rally and even lets the crowd know that yes SHE is married to a woman! (a white woman...not that it matters, but makes it more interesting dont it?) Anyway so I'm watching it with my mom and my grandmother cracking up, BUT I noticed towards the end as Wanda really started givin it, they never showed the President's face! She was calling folks out and its funny because at the end of Wanda's bit, the President gave her a very polictally correct hug, but Michelle hugged Wanda like, "Girl that sh** was hilarious" lol WATCH!!! I love my First Family lol


No comments: