Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ok so I havent really brought this up but you know I feel some type of way...

about Lil Kim being off DWTS!!! She was a damn front runner! Jewel's husband should of been gone! Funny story though on a side note, so I leave the house as the decision is coming down. I was running to the store, but my mom calls me all pissed like, "LAIYA! I AM PISSED!" Right then I knew what was wrong. I said "No mommy they kicked her off?" She was like "I'm never watching this Sh** AGAIN!" lol. It was so funny (mom my always roots for the black person no matter what lol). Anyway, I couldnt wait to see my homie Regis finally get to meet Lil Kim (hes been rooting for her the whole time!). So this morning I woke up and there was my girl Kim on "Regis and Kelly" ! Finallly they meet!


No comments: