Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dammit dont you hate when some good gossip interrupts your productive day!

Well now that mine is interrupted, might as well interrupt yours too lol...YEEEOOOOO I might be late, but did you hear about La La getting gettin kicked out of her baby daddy's game!?!?!? PS if you dont know that La La's baby daddy is Carmelo Anthony then uh....buy a vowel lol....anyway so whats going on with the Playoffs man? Mark Cuban cussed out a player's mother? Another players girlfriend getting heckled? Well at least La La made it to TMZ!
Check IT out
But here is the story straight from LaLa..
“Obviously the play-off games bring out the best and the worst in fans but what happened on Monday night with the racial slurs/threats, verbal attacks on my son and physical attacks to myself by irate fans was unacceptable,” states LaLa. “The fans were totally out of control. What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn’t show the abuse that was taking place.”

No comments: