Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Man Blame it on the Alcohol Fo Real

Biggups to my Big/lil sis (cuz she is younger then me) Aja otherwise known as the better half of Kindred the Family Soul. We went out for drinks last night and I was gonna try to stop by Silk City and see the debut of Zoe Kravitz and her new band, but if you are lucky enough to get a few hours with a singing, married, entropronegro (shout out to the Kulture Shop) mother of 5 (all before the age of 30 say word! and Michelle Obama!!!) well you do like i did and you drink! lol



Anyway back to this Zoe Kravitz band which I hear was co founded by one of the most talented young men I've ever met, Khari Mateen(black guy in the pic lol), look at the credits for the last Roots project (hope I spelled it right Khari!) anyway biggups to my homie Tayyib for providing the pics on Twitter (did you know they have their own photo app!?!?!). But I still wanna know if the girl can sing????? Its like she dont exist on youtube lol or at least not soberly lol, but I love her style! What? Lisa Bonet mixed with Lenny? Just sounds funky by formula alone lol ! Oh PS if youre curious about Ms. Kravitz as well, I hear she will be making her BIG Philly debut at the Roots' Picnic, which I hear has already sold over 3,000 tickets!!!

No comments: