Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Awwwwww Sh** FAMILY its your weekend and its time to Party!!!!!




Ok so if you know me then you know I lovessss my Family and this is the one week (well regular Pride week too, but it dont have as much color!) that they gets they party OONNNNNN! And so will I! So shout out to my big brother Simply Christopher who is THE only person to do a consistently successful ALL BOYS party in Philly (shout out to my Shampoo and former Transit heads!) Anyway Chris knows how to through a party! Did I ever tell yall the story about how one year I hosted a party for Chris at Transit and he got Vivica to co-host! Yes honey and he provided her with a red carpet so as she walked down the carpet up to the stage at Transit, all the boys were on both sides of the carpet taking pictures as she walked to Beyonce and Jay-Z's "Hollywood"!!! Yes FAB U LOUS! Anyway, I will be hosting the FRIDAY PARTY, but check below to see the other Simply Christopher events going on this week! Oh and Happy Penn Relays tooo! Heeeeeyyyyy!!!!! See ya there Boys!

No comments: