Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Solange Knowles hows to party lol

So Solange allegedly (who really knows who's real age anymore) turned 22 a few days and partied Laiyasworld style lol. I mean look at that dress!! I love how Moms and Sissy wore black! lol



Samantha Ronson dj'd and brought her girlfriend. I hear they were playing songs like Prince's "Kiss" and Bob Marley's "Could you be loved"....




then Solange requested a Jay and Bee set and her and Bee and the rest of the crew did the "Crazy In Love" dance lol

Raheem Devaughn was there, Chrisette, Ne-Yo, Michelle Williams and even my lil homie Jurnee (in her new Sexy Look) lol



They had BBQ chicken, cornbread, greens and mac and cheedse while new band Chester French killed it with their version of "what about dre"...anyway sounds like the perfect birthday! Now Im ready for the album!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOLANGE DO SHE DRINK THATS HOW SUPPOSE TO PARTY I'M I RIGHT