Monday, June 16, 2008

Ahhh the weekend...

Ok so lets start backwards (since my battery just died on my camera lol)
Happy Post Father's Day!!!

I drove down to DC to see my dad and we had a ball!


Hey Daddy!



We went to our favortie resteraunt and had Lump Crab Reubens!!




YES LUMP CRAB!!










But the night before (more pics and video to come)....






I had 4 missions to accomplish...Mission 1 see Solange Knowles ( who was opening for Raheem and Chrisette)















Then in the middle of the thunderstorm (in my white clothes) I headed over to The World Cafe Live to see Franklin Bridge and Janelle Monae.















I was happy to see some of the guys from Franklin Bridge since we go back to when they were babies playing for every artist at the Black Lily. And I was especially proud of Curt and Aaron because the made it to the finals of "America's Top Band" and they are from PHILLY!!! Anyway here's a taste..





































And then came Janelle Monae..I dont know how many ways to tell yall she is IT! So everytime I see her live I have decided to share it with yall...
















Ahhhh and then the White Party...Donnovan McNabb's White Party













Me and Pooch








Radio Love





The Bar





This is Whitney Thomas. My friend who is one of the best photographers out of Philly. Hes the one that shot all those beautiful ladies on the walls of Ms. Tooties and Fusion

And then I met AJ Feely

Who knew he would be so cool?

And then we posed

I think I have made the switch!

Me, Renard and Sean McNabb. Thanks Sean!!! Another great year!!!

No comments: