Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yesterday...

So yesterday on my trip to Larry Gold's studio to pick up some new Obama posters from my homie Tayyib (who by the way has the best new magazine out of Philly) and I ran into my friend Ahmir (aka Questlove from the Roots) while I was there. So after we argued about how i didnt believe that he wasnt at "The Wedding" lol I thought to myself this is a pretty interesting room. I should take pictures so that folks can know all the visuals in this room used to create all that musical magic. And to Plus I wanted yall to see how weirdos stick together lol!!! Shout outs to my Aquarians!!!

I love how Black Thought's bobble head has his hand in his pocket, so debonair


This ladies and gentlemen is Questlove's record room for his side hustle, djing. Now look close cuz there are some pretty interesting finds here lol



Wait is that Sisqo? And ya know I got him for that Fertile Ground cd (those who know, KNOW! what up to B-More!!)

I dont know why he wont get rid of this old ass Jessica Alba poster.



Now thats a wall


No comments: