Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YO! MTV RAPS

Man so i was cruising the internet and was reminded that its the 20th Anniversary of this legendary show. From Fab 5 Freddy to Dr. Dre and Ed Lover, I know i got memories. So in this time of confusion and so much change I thought I would bring you some great memories!

I remember the first time I saw the Fugees Live. PS I still dont think there is anything wrong with "Blunted on Reality" come on man "Nappy Heads"!?!?! "Mona Lisa"!?!? Classics! The first time I saw them i was 15 in the club and Wyclef started rhymin in French and Japanese and it was over...Check out a classic freestyle from them



Remember when MC's freestyled?




Talk about "Firsts" how bout the first time you saw Nas, L.O.N.S. Jay-Z and J-Lo on MTV!!




How about the Queen's first freestyle?


Yo I bet you forgot about when Bill Cosby was on...he did too lol
Seriously though what other Hip Hop show went international like this?

No comments: