Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hip Hop Summit

Hey yall,



So I didnt get many personal shots of my own because I was jugling with my first "red carpet" experience and having to interview folks, but here are the few I managed...More to come







where ya goin Charlie?



Ciara who has gotten quite slender, but she did make her own shirt

If you look close you might see her chest bone, lol sike let me stop she was very sweet and willing to talk about why she thought it was important to vote (her dad was in like 3 wars during his time of service)




I think it said "Shake up the Fate" She said her and girls designed it


FloRida didnt say much but his chain was yellower then Flav's teeth lol



Interesting day, 5 hours I spent at the Liacouras Center. Most of my time I spent on the red carpet interviewing all the "celebrities" here for the National Hip Hop Summit. It was also TI's first public speaking appearance.



Initially we were told he would walk the carpet but do no interviews, except for CNN (where ever they were hiding, lol). Luckily Tip has always been an hornorable dude (as far as our radio/artist relationship whatever that is). So some how I at least got to ask him about voting and why its so important. Take a listen....More from the Summit to come






1 comment:

Jazmine said...

I arrived at the summit about 11:30, and departed about 4:45. I personally enjoyed T.I. I was honored to see his first public speaking appearance since his ordeal.I think those kids should have been made to sit down wit all dat battling, d-mat,wu-tang stuff. The music was nice, dance from your seat please. Adults standing in chairs, ridiculous, okay i did jus to take my pictures, and video of T.I but I didnt have a choice cause everybody was already standing in chairs in front of me, then I got down.FloRida was there for a talent show, we didnt know anything about, Styles P love his music but he is SO HOOD, and cant hide, or disguise it,I appreciate him showing up.Who told Rocsi she had to sit next to Terrance, did you peep she asked them to move her seat? so she could be next to him on the front, she made some valid personal points, she didnt need the hat, it hid her face, lil mama didnt need all that weave or all those colors esp. when you late, its better than never but hav a seat please, and I thought she was claiming to be so young, is she even old enough to vote? with her fake age I mean!All in All I really enjoyed my opportunity to see T.I, and they really showed how important it was to vote, If it wasnt for the big hype of voting this year, people probaly would have ignored there "Responsibilit" as T.I called to, to come out and vote. OBAMA for President!!!! No More Drama, Vote OBAMA!!!!