Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RIP Corey Haim...the man who had me addicted to white boys for the late part of the 80's



Man so I dont know and dont care if this sounds crazy but the death of Corey Haim means so much to me. I think from grades 6-9 I had a serious white boy problem, lol. I say "problem" because at one point my wall was so full of River Phoenix, Chad Lowe, NKOTB, and mostly Corey Haim and Corey Feldman, that my parrents had to have "a talk" with me about it lol. You see they are seriously the BLACKEST brown skin parrents you will meet lol. I cant explain why I went through that phase. And dont get it twisted I still have my favorites, but it was something about Corey Haim. Maybe it was the sideways smile or just the roles that he chose, because to this day, if "Lucas" comes on, Im watchin it. Same with "The Lost Boys". Needless to say if I were to write a book about my life I would have to include "The Corey Haim Era".


How I choose to remember Corey....













Story here

No comments: