Sunday, March 28, 2010

Erykah Badu strips down for her art in her new video and I LOVE IT!

Can I just tell you I am waaaay pumped for the release of part 2 to Erykah's ""Nu America"!!!!! The firs part was cool with a more polictical stance, but it aint nuffin like a good EBadu ballad. "Window Seat" is so perfect for this reason. And the video!?!?!? ok 2 things you should know before viewing.

1). She strips down naked walking down a popular Texas street
2). This popular street is the same street JFK was assasinated on so watch out for Erykah's hidden messages at the end, which really isnt that hidden if you pay attention......





Oh and if you missed her on my girl Wendy Williams show this week, no worries...

PS peep the body language between WW and EB. Those who are Wendy fans remember the last interview that they did and it wasnt uh...the friendliest. I wander if thats the reason Erykah didnt do an interview lol.


No comments: