Sunday, March 7, 2010

My "Precious" ladies make their rounds Oscar Weekend

So Oscar weekend comes with a lot of activities (look at me sounding like Ive been there lol). Anyway one of the activites this year were the "Spirit Awards" that is THE Indie movie award! So of course one of the biggest Indie Movies of the year had to represent!


Monique and her husband Sydney


Lenny and his daughter Zoe (PS gotta give Lenny some credit for doing so well in his first movie role!



Lenny, Mariah, and Taraji (who I think secretly wanted to be in this movie lol)
And of course the Cinderella of the night, Gabby! I know this has got to be the best weekend of her life...so far! (PS, Mariah you know I love you and youre my sista, but please wear something classy tonight at the Oscars, lol)

No comments: