Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ok so time to do some remodeling over here...

First of all, shout outs to everyone that commented on my post about my departure lol! It is still taking some getting used to, ya know NOT having a job, but hey on the flip side I get to learn a whole new system called Unemployment Claims lol. On a side note has anyone really paid attention to the most you can get a week? WTF!?!?!? I guess when folks wit money get laid off they get severance so its not really a concern, but ter ummmm....yeah Unemployment...NOT HOT!!! Anyway I would like reassure all that have come to visit Laiyasworld in the past that again, IT AINT OVER. As a matter of fact since I have more time on my hands , Laiyasworld can only get bigger and BETTER! So put me in your favorites and subscribe on! Im even revising the music! More video from me too! But again to those that hit me up already (hey Crystal! I miss you on the meebo) I really appreciate yall for caring and I promise to update this blog everyday if yall stay with me lol....I mean what better year to make a career change then the Obama year? ( you know everything goes back to Obama with me, some sh** dont change lol) LOVE YALL (and not in that fake way!)

1 comment:

Phil said...

I know you'll be more than OK, sis. Review some singles and albums, too!