Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ahhh lets catch up shall we!


So I just came from visiting Kanye and found some really interesting things. Of course by "visit" I mean go to his blog, but hey its the closest Ima get cut me a break! Anyway so like i was saying I found some interesting things like the fact that Kanye had posted the youtube video of his performance on American Idol only to have it pulled off the website by Fox (I thought that was pretty funny) Oh here is some more stuff I found while I was there ....


Kanye loves archectechual art! Check out these stairs....




And of course he had a pic oh him and his new SP girl, Amber (right?lol)


but what was funny is that I went to one of the more "Commerical" publications and found this picture...



Now while the more "commercial" publication just commented on Kanye introducing Pink to his new "girlfriend", I thought to myself oh to be a fly on the wall! Especially when Pink found out Amber (?) is from Philly like her! I know Pink was like "Oh that changes everything!" lol...I dont know somehow I just figure Philly is a small world. Im sure they know some of the same folks


Anyway, so while I was chillin at Kanye's I also found this really good pics of his boy's wife...a little weird, but they are hot...








Speaking of B shes about to be busy...Bout to go on tour..YAY!!! (with Solange (even yayer!!!)) and she follows up Michelle Obama on the cover of Vogue!




I dont know Keri...sounds like a checkmate!

Oh and a final thought...Rihanna partied last night with Jay, Bee and our girl Brandy..umm heres a picture...I wander what Brandy was laughin at?

No comments: