Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everything that happened on today's show...

The Dream checked in and we spoke about the business, Prince, and being a tripple threat and where the hell he came from ?

And for all my fashionistas I spoke with my girlfriend Elizabeth Wellington, fashion reporter from the Philadelphia Inquirer! And she schooled us not only on the latest in fashion, but also on about alternate carrer path if you have a love for fashion! Oh and check out who she says is our next fashion icon! I TOLD YALL! Lol



LISTEN


And go check out her at her BLOG!!!! Sistas doin big things! I love it



Oh and yesterday Touchtone sent me this really cool new Marsha Ambrosius (of Floetry) song! And I love him for it because she has the BEST VOICE I have heard in a really long time! Dont believe me?


LISTEN!!!!!

No comments: