Thursday, September 11, 2008

The R&B Foundations's Pioneer Awards! SOOO MANY LEGENDS

Too many legends in the house to mention, Im talkin Chaka, Tina, Aretha, Dionne, Bill Withers, Gamble and Huff and....ME!


It was a great show yall! Especially if youre an 80's baby who grew up in a music filled (and sometimes smoke filled lol) household! Man Tina Marie killed it! And then there was a singer you should look up (im learning myself) but her name is Sugarpie Disanto (sp?) and she is72 years old! Man when I tell you she got on stage and did a flip that mos of us couldnt do! lol And then there is the video I have of Chaka cussin out the photographers in the media room, CLASSIC!! (coming soon)...Oh and let me shout out the up and coming legends that were honoring the greats. Biggups to Aja and Fatin (Kindred) my sister Jaguar Wright, Anthony Hamilton, Lalah Hathaway (who along with her mother honered her father Donny), Vivian Green oh and Wayne Brady! Yeah Mr. Brady did a great job as a host and singer. Oh and I met John Oates! Its was a great night! Check out the pics and biggup to my girl Chrissy from CN8 because I left my camera at home lol.




No comments: