Saturday, September 13, 2008

Can I tell you how much I looooove Q-Tip

Like lets really talk about this. I'm an 80's baby which mean that my highschool years were filled with ATCQ (for the kids A Tribe Called Quest). Of course the album that encompass's my high school years is "Midnight Marauders" (got damn thats a classic!). Anyway through the years Qtip has been a constant in my life (unbeknownst to him lol). And he just gets better! Shit Im still waiting for the Qtip singing joint (even though most of the real fans already have the songs lol). Anyway I just wanted to take the time to GIVE IT UP to one of the most consistent people in Hip Hop... Oh and i love the new song! Heres the video..."Getting Up" Promise you will love it too. PS is it me or is he gettin finer!?!?!?



No comments: