Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ok so now that youre a believer in Solange...Allow me to reintroduce you to Janelle Monae!

I guess Ive been on okayplayer too long today lol. Because I found another great video! Now remember Ive been telling you guys about Janelle Monae and I feel like youre kinda listening but I need to really encourage more. I mean come on dont you wander what the marriage of Diddy and Big Boi would bring us? She reps Kansas City but even more she reps the ATL and the AUC (spellman, morehouse, clark atlanta, morris brown alumni stand up!)....Get to know Janelle Monae as she tells you about herself!




Janelle Monáe Showcase Interview from Okayplayer on Vimeo.


And then after youve watched that and youre still curious......



Janelle Monáe "Smile" from Okayplayer on Vimeo.


And then if you feel like you HAVE TO HAVE more well who am i to deny you.......




Janelle Monáe "Sincerely, Jane" from Okayplayer on Vimeo.

And then if you want the first song she did with Outkast for that Purple Ribbon album...



Janelle Monáe "Lettin' Go" from Okayplayer on Vimeo.

No comments: