Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New VIDEO Tuesday!!! with Chris Brown and Raphael Saadiq!!!

I anticipate a redeeming night for CB tonight on DWTS, so as we wait with baited breath how about a new video from him called "Beautiful People".  Me and the homie Aladdin found this video while I was filling in for the Lil Mo show at my part time day job, WPGC.  I dont know why I feel like I have to say this, but...."Im sorry, I still love me some Chris Brown...." lol  Oh and Im not alone, check out ALL the cameos in this video!






Now off to some REAL good music (no offense Chris lol).  Raphael Saadiq has always been the truth to me.





I damn near (or actually did) loose my job because of him lol (and a few other things lol). In my opinion him and the rest of the Tony's  really kicked off the revamping of soul music in the 90's also called "neo soul".  So whenever there is something new out from him I stop, listen and share! So its about that time for sharing....here's "Stone Rollin"



No comments: