Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photos that had me thinking....

I saw this pic online today and thought, how cute they look, but I couldn't help but feel guilty about my thoughts. I mean should we really praise this relationship seeing as though it was created out of adultery (not to mention Swizz has a kid not too much older then the one he had with Alicia). I am such an Alicia fan and hey if youre a REAL fan like me you were just happy to hear that she found love with a man. Not that the opposite would have lessened my love for her, but its something sexy about knowing that skinny Swizz put it on Alicia enough to make her forget the ladies (maybe, lol). Anyway, Im still loving the evolution of Alicia, just dont want to feel guilty about it lol. Beautiful black love pic regardless....

Then I saw this pic with one of my heroes....Howard Stern of course! I have been a Stern fan for a very long time, and one of the main reasons goes along with the same reason I have love for Tracey. I just think there is something great about getting paid to be yourself and to get paid to be yourself because you entertain other people just being who you are. As a radio person I look at other radio people sideways when they say they arent a fan of Sterns lol. To evoke the kind of emotion he does from his audience is admirable. Believe or not its hard work being the person people love to hate. Ask Wendy, ask Star, ask Rush (even though aint much lovin going on there). Anyway thats my Howard rant, not to mention as much as some of you cant stand her, he did make Robin Quivers the richest BLACK WOMAN in radio!

No comments: