Thursday, August 5, 2010

Solange puts me on to something new and I like it (video)

Anybody who knows me knows that I loves me some Solange and one of the things I love most about her (outside of the music) is watching her journey and evolution. There are some artists that you not only pay attention to their music, but also to the things they do and like. She is one of mine. Anyway, I stumbled onto this video from the Jimmy Fallon show last week. Its Solange performing with this group called "Of Montreal" and I really dig it and the song. I mean with a hook that says "you look like a play ground to me PLAYA!" and an 80's "Breakfast Club" feel, how could you go wrong? So Bravo Solange! I can dig it if no one else can! Score 1 for us weirdos!

PS
Lovin the new East African influenced style!





No comments: