Saturday, May 15, 2010

Larry King gives a better interview with TI than most hip hop outlets..

Way to go Larry! Although the blog I picked this interview up from said Larry asked dumb questions, I respectfully disagree totally! Its funny because the TI that is presented in this interview is the one that I first met, before I actually started listening to his music. I was a fan long before I started paying attention to the music because I had the opportunity to get into a debate face to face with the man. Although TI and I disagree about some key points in hip hop, I thoroughly enjoyed and enjoy speaking with him. So much that after I had that first conversation I started listening to his lyrics. Now Im not saying that everything he says is cool, but I just love the way he articulates what so many cant. Check out what I mean...





No comments: