Thursday, May 27, 2010

Attention! Attention! Laiyasworld Radio debuts tomorrow!!!


Ok so finally I have rustled up the nerve to start this dang radio show. I have wanted to do this for a while now. I set up the show so long ago that its embarrassing lol. But hey, sometimes your nerves and fears can get the best of you. So here's to my first radio show with no corporate influence. Just strictly Laiya, from what I say to what I play! Finally! Now all I need is you! So call in with your conversation or requests or just to let me know you're listening 1 (646) 595-2959. Lets have some fun without limitations, expect for the length of the show, lol. Oh and if you like we can do it again next week!
Tomorrow, Friday May 28th at 4 pm! Be there!

Call in this way 1 (646) 595-2959
LISTEN this WAY
1 (646) 595-2959

No comments: