Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sooo I know its the holidays and all, but real quick about that new Kanye video

So some of us know that some new video has surfaced of Kanye. It looks like he stopped by a Kid Cudi show. The interesting part for me was what he says in the beginning. He talks about how he needed to take a break and h0w artists are scared of really speaking their mind. And ya know I think he may have something. I know what youre thinking, "there goes Laiya on her Kanye soapbox", but no think about it. I mean at the end of the day is Taylor Swift really capable of having a better album then Beyonce? Not that I approve of his approach, but its something to think about. Oh and PS ummmm Amber's not white (gotta watch the video to know what Im talkin bout, shes Cape Verdian and some other stuff lol).


No comments: