Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Things that are making me smile...from Maxwell to new beginnings for Solange!And Whitney!





Sheeees baaack! Look at that face! I dont care how big the team is that put it together. She is back and I welcome her!






I was over at Kanye's today and saw these bangin speakers






And my girl Lil Kim celebrated another birthday. You see Im avid supporter of Kim (outside of her infidelities l0l [team Faye}). Anyway looks like she had fun with her girls and thats all a girl over 30 can ask for. Trust me!






Now earlier in the week Kim made an attempt to sing with the legendary Cyndi Lauper and uh well you know what.....give it up for courage man! but uh watch your ears, it hurts lol














I also smiled when I saw my girl Solange's new hair cut! Big ups to Crystal for puttin me on. Another sign of bravery this week! Shooooot I dont know what my scalp looks like and uh I dont know if im anxious to find out. So do it Solange! You betta walk your son to school Momma!




Kid Cudi, Kanye and Common can always make me smile








And am I late about Dead Prez's new look? Probably...I know I just lost a lot of conscious points, but I must say Im not mad at them. And sometimes I get bitter when folks cut their locs like Lenny Kravitz lol. But they look refreshed right?
Damn right Maxwell makes me smile and uh the host too cuz he is a lil too happy lol









And of course my DC homie getting another check made me smile! And Mary too? Go head Tyler....still at watchin the TV show, but love the movies!







No comments: