Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Operation: Get Laiya Back On The Radio...pleeeeaaaaase!

Chello Laiyasworld peeps
If youre my
Facebook friend then you already know about my latest intiative, ok my first lol....of many though! Anyway I know most of us rather watch the movie then read the story so I made this video explaining why I NEED your support!


So I would love your support guys! Even if youre not in the area. It doesnt matter! Join my group if we are already friends and if we arent lets become friends! I figure you help me I help you. Ya know Morning Show Hosts give out prizes and Im not sayin, Im just sayin (-;
Plus lets bring the fun back for everyone ! Lets make it a show we can all use and a be entertained by. I posted the question on my Facebook group, "What do you want in a Morning Show?"
Check out the video that explains...



So what do you want in a Morning Show?

Comment Below

No comments: