Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh I forgot about the other stuff I wanted to share with yall


Yeah about the fact that Kesha Cole and her moms, Frankie are on the cover of the Vibe Magazine "Style Issue"....say what!?!?!??!

Awww and look at my girls...I can be a lil prouder of Serena now that she isnt flauntin Common in our faces anymore lol

And Look who done grown up and got skinny? (like we didnt know it would happen)

Go ahead Bobby Chris! I hope she quit smokin though


Oh and one last thing. As I was watching the Superbowl on Sunday I was hoping that Punk (aka Jhud's fiance) was still around to hold my sista's hand. Well this pic shows that hes not holdin her hand, but he does have her back!






1 comment:

Phil said...

The questlove interview was funny, have a good time over there. You interview Santo on there, yet? If you have, excuse my ignorance, please.