Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Grammy mission...

Did I spell Mission right? Anyway, so as you know every year I usually go to the Grammy's. Not "officially", but really to see what parties I can get into and report back to you guys. Which usually has something to do with the Roots or Questlove, because he's my most famous friend lol...lmao (hold up still laughin...) Ok so anyway this year is actually the first time Im going "officially" Ill be broadcasting from the red carpet and everything (I think lol). But there are also a whole host of Philly folks nominated, ie., Jazmine Sullivan, Quest and James (Al Green project), Carvin and Ivan and some other folks that Im having a problem remembering right now lol. Anyway my goal is to get in contact with as many folks as possible before I leave to go to LA. Why? because sometimes even Philly folks get a little Hollywood (I guess thats why Im from DC lol). So my first phone call of course went to Ahmir aka Questlove. Gotta keep your friends in check first lol...



Check IT out

1 comment:

Phil said...

Yo, I can't believe you asked a man "what he's wearing", lol...miss you, sis, happy b-day...the missus seen ALL your crazy pictures in my past lol