Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A "Notorious" week!




As we count down to the premiere of the first Hip Hop biopic, "Notorious" all week I am gonna play back the interviews that I had with several of the actors from the movie. I got a chance to see the movie a month ago and although we will all argue facts and fiction, still a Quality movie and some of the actors need to be commended. You make the decision which ones lol. I started today with Antoinique and Natori






aka Lil Kim and Faith....Take a LISTEN




Yesterday's show was all about Pac and Diddy aka Anthony Mackie and Derek Luke

LISTEN

Now on today's show I played back the interview I had with Angela Bassett and Ms. Voletta Wallace. Very interesting stuff....Especially because our interview took place after Ms. Wallace had seen the movie for the first time. So check out her reaction....Im sure youll be surprised, especially about what she says about Lil Kim!

LISTEN

No comments: