Monday, January 5, 2009

Ooooo lets catch up some more!

Saturday night at Fluid Questlove finally plays one of my favorite club songs, "Put it in your mouth" lol. Mind you I was about to leave so I danced in my coat and headed to PAAAAAALLMERS lol

Now back to the real celebrities....Can you believe how Eddie Murphy spent his holidays?

I can....

Come on and tell me youre not interested in seeing Star Jones in a bikini...


Ok and here it is from the front...not too bad..
That bottom looks full though lol...time for a change lmao




Oh and lookie here I done caught John Legend in a lie...

Because he has told me on several occasions that his girl is not the Brazilian girl I think it is, but uh maybe he was just being technical about the country because uh she sho looks Latina to me! Not that its anything wrong with that, but when its a preference...I'm just sayin..


Were you wandering who Jay and B spent there NYE with?


next to Mariah is LA Reid's wife and one of my favorite designers, Marc Jacobs!



Here's some lap action!


And Usher, Tameka and her Spanx spent there NYE in Vegas!



Chris Rock took grandmommy to the game










No comments: