Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whew so lets catch up shall we...


It was a long and crazy week (especially for me). Lets start from the beginning...


I met Raphael Saadiq!!!!!



Wanna LISTEN?



I also got a chance to see the last 5 minutes of his sold out show at World Cafe Live. FANTABULOUS! as my girl Pooh would say and for a man of such small build boy does he look good in a tank top!


Then on Tuesday I woke up early in the morning to be in "Your Morning" the morning show on CN8, to talk registering to vote. All 3 stations broadcasted live at the Clothespin downtown to register people to vote. The number of people we registered was a bit dissapointing to me, but we still have time yall! Oct 6 for Penn., and for NJ and DE 10/11 and 10/14. Lets make this happen with no execuses!


Here's a website for my lazy folks lol..




Anyway, later that night i went to this really cool resteraunt in West Philly. I wont name names but it was really cute 2 levels and a lot of pink with a latin menu. But the cool part was this..


You can eat in the bug! lol



In other news...


Beyonce and the fam are in Bermuda over the weekend







My girl Solange got on full jewlery and clothes in the pool but hey..its solange...



Ahhh the sisters...gotta love Beyonce and her meaty back (no im not bussin, just saying it makes me feel good to know one of our bodyparts are similar lol)



Oh and just in case you were curious about the big ass ring that needed 5 bodyguards to walk her out to the beach uh...




I woulda had 10 bodyguards and yes she swam in it! wouldnt you?


And in other news, it looks like everybody is comin OUT!





Lindsey and Sam make it official again this time with less clothes...Sam looks good for a boy

And Erykah brought out her baby bump!




And Travis McCoy from Gym Class Heroes brings out his girlfriend Katie Perry (who is usually kissing a girl and she likes it! lol)




Carmelo brought out the family .....



And Ciara brought out everything else



Oh and uh looks like Will Smith's son Trey is uh coming OUT of his shell....


And I likes it!

1 comment:

mmmc said...

missed you at Behind The Beats with Brandy last week!!