Monday, February 21, 2011

A year later and Inside the Studio gets greater with Kindred!


Last night the ladies of Its the Life Creative (me, Stacey "Flygirrl" and DJ Afrodjiak) pulled together another night of our series, "Inside the Studio".  It was our one year anniversary and it felt good to not only celebrate with a group that truly encompass' a real truth about love, but they are also really good friends and great people that happen to make the most inspirational and motivationl "love music" I have ever heard. 


I used to say on the radio in Philly to remember to "go out and search for the good music and dont wait for it to come to you via your radio because youll be waiting lol".  For that reason and so much more I encourage everyone to follow Kindred via their website kindredthefamilysoul.com.  I feel honored that they also share their family experiences by way of the the web series they shoot themselves called "Six is it".  Youve got to see it to believe it!


Since it is the Anniversary of "Inside the Studio"  I am also proud to present you guys with our official trailer of last year's guets!  Check it out!


No comments: