Thursday, July 22, 2010

Laiyasworld Radio debuts its campaign, "EVERYBODY is a Star!"


Hello family so i dont know if you've heard, but recently I have started an online radio show called "Laiyasworld Radio" , well me and my young homie, Chris, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/laiyasworld . And I was thinking a few weeks ago, what if I tried to get all my facebook friends (over 2500) to co-host a show with me at least once. Why not? Dont we all have something to say? So I remixed my Facebook group and renamed it "Everybody is a Star!". My goal i
s to get ALL of my facebook friends to guest host with me at least once. And I mean guest host, not just call in and comment.
Tomorrow I am proud to say that I highlight my 1st Facebook homie, Nikki Poles! She is a fantastic mom, wife and entrepreneur! Her business is sex, good sex, and again sex for ADULTS 18 and older. Now that Ive said that twice, tomorrow it goes down. What are the best toys? Top Sellers? Best for some alone time? Whats up with all those creams and should we be worried about rashes? Things to improve HIS and HER's game and how does Nikki balance it all with 3 kids and a husband? Here is the link to Nikki's website so that you can join the conversation if you like:
http://www.slumberpartiesbynikkipoles.com/ . We will also have some of our favorite sex themed songs to set the mood. Also join Chris and I for our usual antics in the first part of the hour. We will recap this crazy week with some brand new features and thanks to Crazy Ass Bruce we now have "One minute car tips!" (name isnt permanent lol). So dont forget to listen and call in! And hopefully next show YOU will be my Star!




Listen to internet radio with Laiyasworld on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: