Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Im feeling a little Erykah Baduy today...

I dont know why, but I just feel like givin my sista some love. It actually started when I was tryin to find this add (below). Then I realized how much beauty Erykah brings to us so I thought I would share....
Have you seen her adds for Tom Ford ?( you would know him as a longtime designer for Gucci)

I just thought this was poster...Look close its a woman's reproductive system! (I know some of yall are like "duh", but we shouldnt assume everyone has seen one, lol)


Another dope piece of work surrounding Erykah for her Russia show

Awwww Erykah and her lil one, Puma
















2 comments:

Phil said...

YO. Is that the daughter (Puma) of who I think it might be? She looks JUST like dude!

Laiya said...

yeah shes the second child from the DOC..up next J Electronica!!! and Phil! lol